Take Stock in Children is a scholarship and mentorship program in Santa Rosa County. Students selected to participate in our program are matched with a mentor and provided with resources and tools to succeed in high school and successfully transition to college. Students are required to maintain satisfactory grades, have good attendance, follow school rules, and commit to remaining drug/crime free. At graduation and completion of the program, students are awarded a 4-year Florida college tuition scholarship.
To be eligible to apply for our program, the student applicant must:
- Attend a Santa Rosa County public school
- Be a student in the 7th, 8th, or 9th grade
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Demonstrate Financial Need
- Be determined to succeed!
- Complete an application and submit all paperwork before the deadline.
The application deadline for 2021 New Student Selection was December 15, 2020 and are no longer being accepted.